If students are isolating they will be asked to stay home. This is either because they or someone in the house has had COVID symptoms. Anyone with Symptoms should be tested. For a quick guide on what to do please see HERE
If your child is sick, as with if they are home sick from school
What to do in isolation
Years 7,8 or 9
If you are in year 7, 8 or 9 you should complete work from this grid and email to your teacher when completed. Each piece is designed to last at least 14 days so do not worry if you don’t completely finish it!
Using this guidance:
Years 10 and 11
Firstly please check:
- Does your child have access to the internet?
- If not email email@example.com
- Can you and your child log on to the DPR?
- If you can not log on email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can your child log on to their Heartlands email,
- If not email student.ITHelp@heartlands.haringey.sch.uk
- Does your child know how to use google classroom?
- If not use this to help you Google Classroom Help Sheet – Students
- Do you receive our emails. If not please let us know your email address ASAP to email@example.com and you will receive our weekly email
You child will receive a task on the DPR from their teachers. This is designed to be work to take them through ALL of isolation. Please hand it in via the means outlined by the teacher; google classroom, quizes, email etc. The teacher will make this clear on the instructions