Free School Meals
Your son/daughter may receive a free school meal if you get any of the following benefits:
- income support
- income-based jobseekers allowance
- income-related employment and support allowance
- support under immigration and asylum law
- the guarantee part of state pension credit
- child tax credit and you have an annual income of £16,190 before tax or less (whatever Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs works out for you).
But, you will need to apply for free school meals. The ONLY way to apply for Free School Meals is via Haringey Council; please apply via their website: http://www.haringey.gov.uk/
It is important that you apply immediately as processing the application can take some time. Please note that the person in receipt of the benefit has to be the one that applies, otherwise your application may not be accepted.
If you have not applied, or your child is not eligible to receive a free school meal, please ensure that you give them a packed lunch each day, or money to load onto our cashless catering system. You can also load money onto your child’s cashless catering account using ParentPay www.parentpay.com.
If you do not have access to a computer, or would prefer to pay for your child’s meals via Pay Point, please contact the School’s Reception for a Pay Point bar code letter.
Update September 2019: The cost of school meals has increased to £2.40. As per previous years, pupil’s accounts can be topped up via ParentPay.