If a parent or member of the public wishes to get in contact they can ring the office and contact any of the above staff or do this annonymously by clicking on the link below:
via this QR code:
Year 11 are currently preparing to start their exams on May 15th! They are working really hard and focusing very well. We have been really impressed with their comitmment and hard work!
From May15th-May 26th students will sit exams and attend class at all other times. This means they need to be in school as normal arriving between 8.10-8.20am ready to learn/register for their exam.
They will leave from 3pm after tutor time or their afternoon exam. The library is open until 4pm for study. There will be no planned interventions but some teachers will have an open door policy for students to gather last minute support or help.
From Monday 5th June students will only be required to attend for exams.
Haringey Special Educational Needs Information Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS) – is a free, confidential service for parents and carers and young people with SEND. The service is commissioned by Haringey Council and provided by Markfield, an independent charity.
We provide parents and young people with SEND with accurate, impartial information about SEND systems and processes, aiming to empower them to be actively and constructively engaged with schools and colleges.
Please open the documents below for more informaiton
Markfield SENDIASS information sessions – Summer term 2023
SENDIASS Information Leaflet – web version
Teachers belonging to the NEU union will be on strike on 27th April and the 2nd May
Please see below:
- Thursday 27th April: ALL of year 11 are expected in school. Years 7-10 should work through assignements set on DPR and online learning using apps such as memrise, Hegerty, Tassomi etc
- Friday 28th April: ALL stuents from all years should attend school
- Monday 1st May: Bank Holiday monday, this is a planned closeure day, Students should not attend school.
- Tuesday 2nd May: ALL of year 11 are expected in school. Years 7-10 should work through assignements set on DPR and online learning using apps such as memrise, Hegerty, Tassomi etc
Please direct any queries and questions to email@example.com
Please click HERE for the Year 10 Progress Evening letter.
We are aware there are strikes planned for April/May. You can read HERE more on the strikes fromt he BBC
We will release full details of who we can have into school on strike days. At the moment we can comit to the following:
- 27th April: Year 11 in all day all other have a program of home study (Key invites to SEND and vulnerable students will be issued)
- 2nd May: Year 11 in all day all other have a program of home study (Key invites to SEND and vulnerable students will be issued)
Photography and art exams for year 11 will continue on these days as planned.
There has been light snowfall in some parts of London and the South East. School remains open as usual.
Dowload the letter here: Bushcraft Invite Letter 2023-1
Most students will be working from home on March 2nd due to NEU teacher strikes. You can read our advice on what and how to work HERE
A small number of students have been invited to come to school for on site activities. If your child is invited we have sent you a registration form via text: please complete this to indicate attendance.
The next strikes are due to be on March 15th and 16th: for these days we are hoping to work on a plan to open to at least one year group (year 11) but we will keep you informed via the website and text message updates.